1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fresh peach slices with monk fruit and xanthan gum.
2. Arrange the peach slices into a single layer in your baking dish. Set aside on the counter while you are making the cobbler biscuit.
1. In another mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit, salt, cinnamon and baking powder.
2. Stir in beaten egg, melted butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract, until it forms a thick creamy biscuit batter.
1. Spoon the batter roughly onto the peaches.
2. Bake for 35-40 minutes in the center rack of your oven. I recommend you cover the baking dish with a piece of foil if the top starts to brown too fast. It is ready when the top of the biscuit is golden brown, and the peaches form a jam-like texture, and bubbles show on the side of the baking dish.